A very big thank you to all who volunteered and donated on Saturday . . .
Not only did we resupply our closets with wardrobes for clients in court, we also:
- Provided warm clothing for people in need Saturday
- Connected with members of the community who see us as caring professionals as a result
- Established a source for any witnesses, parties or visitors needing appropriate court room attire
- Set up a resource for clients entering treatment programs who had only the clothes on their backs
- And we had some fun evaluating fashions past and, perhaps, future
We couldn’t have done it without everyone’s help.